Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Warbringer Live in Manila!



Unfuckingbelievable. But click HELL and wake up to reality baby!!


By now you may have marked me for an old timer, but grant me absolution when i shed a tear for bygone years 'cause the eighties ain't seen the last of this genre! At least not yet.

The Ray-Ban aviator has definitely become a timeless piece. Levi's jeans too. Gibson Les Paul? Timeless. Hard Rock. Timeless. Thrash Metal? Well, Classic maybe, but to suggest its timelessness needs more perspective, maybe ten more years down the line for some clear judgment. 

Coming from a big fan of this genre, that, i must say, is saying something. 

The very FIRST band from the New Wave of Thrash 'revivalists' to visit this country has chosen Manila as the LAST stop of their tour before returning to the U.S..

Now join me as i rip the sleeves off my acid washed denim jacket in preparation for this genocidal gathering. Hand me some Exodus pins, some Death Angel patches, worn-out hi top white sneakers and I'll be ready with my bullet belt of literally live ammunition. 



It's Warbringer, and I'll be thrashin' like a maniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        



0 comments:

Post a Comment