Tuesday, April 27, 2010

AC/DC's 'Iron Man 2' Powers To U.K. No. 1 | Billboard.com



This 8 footer of a door poster I scored from Tower Records way way back is still sittin' unopened in some canister in the depths of my man cave..its plastic wrapper collectin' dust  and mites as I wait in vain for funds to finally place it in some majestic glass frame.

It's about time I give justice to it!






Check out this killer news:


I can't be going on circles, bringing up same bands here and there. But I have to push this further a bit and bring you updates. After all, this author can never be outdone in getting his hands first on anything related with the Thunder From Down Under. 

Third No.1 album in the UK! They are not just living legends, they're Gods!




EDIT 27 April:


0 comments:

Post a Comment