Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Randy Blythe, Emerson Knives and New Emerson Brand Apparel Bushido shirts!!

I got another Emerson shirt for me last Christmas, paid for the damned shipping costs with a chunk of my bonus, but it was worth every fuckin' penny. Wanna know why? 'Cause there's nothing else in the world like the one I got!




I just can't stop 'bout my other hobby now, can I?

Well, I could have. Really. Except that Trivium is so Japanese and so Heavy Metal that it's almost impossible to delineate the boundaries. I can rant on further, but just think about this: a meteorite may hit Earth and blow us all to oblivion but Japan will still be boilin' with Heavy Music!

I don't know why. Maybe it's in their samurai blood. Lots of hard to deny facts about that. For one, Anvil who's from the other side of the globe seems to have almost lost its fanbase in North America but still maintains a loyal following in Japan soil. Marty Friedman. Tyrants of The Rising Sun. All the sold-out shows in Budokan which eventually turned out to be the best-selling live albums of all time. There are just more than a thousand reasons to get Japan-inspired tattoos.

And shirts..

Further, that previous post on Emerson Knives and Emerson Brand Apparel could have been my last one too. But PULP just released those Lamb Of God photos again, in their 'Slam issue.


And I know there's a bunch of folks out there sittin' around and just wonderin' 'hey that's Mesa Boogie on John Campbell's shirt, but that is not the FUCK SUBTLETY shirt that Randy's wearing, right? what is that?'


We all know Randy loves books, survival lessons, bullwhips, grilling and the outdoor in general. Apparently he also loves fighting knives. And not just plain fighting knives, but the best ones he can get. Emerson Knives.


And he says so in that shirt he's wearing.



So now he has got me talking about those clothes again. Emerson Brand Apparel is just so dang cool. I can switch from Japanese to American Classic Tattoo themes in just one browsing. 



Or even Southern US themes!


Check this next shirt out. In faded charcoal hue, the design gives more of a Hard Rock swagger rather than Heavy Metal ferocity. And it's so perfect, not just for my conservative ass, but for the next Razorback gig as well!

It's just about the only band in this godforsaken country that I reserve the right to tag as 'rock', so i'll be wearin' this!



1979! If it ain't my year, baby, it's somethin' else! What an honor to be born in that same year when Emerson Knives started gearing up for world domination.




0 comments:

Post a Comment