Friday, July 23, 2010

Ratt tune by Lamb of God? How about Swamp Rat by Lamb of God!

Im not exactly sure if I heard it right. But several times of playing it back tells me Willie Adler said it was a Ratt tune they played when they jammed with street musicians in Japan. That bit I'm talkin about was from their Walk With Me In Hell dvd if you remember. 


I'm not your biggest Ratt fan. It's like Nobody Rides For Free and nothing else for me, so I really can't tell if that was a Ratt song or not. But I got curious, LOG playing Ratt? Awesome! But bad audio from an illegally downloaded copy and lack of related info hinder me from laying it down to you shit-confirmed. So I kept on searchin the web.. kept on typing those keywords Ratt-song-Lamb-of-God.. Instead, I frequently got directed to some Yahoo Answers link with a query to find the song 'Swamp Rat' by Lamb of God. Apparently, the person behind the question found this insane commercial video with an insane heavy tune, and some folk told him what that song was.

Not that I exhumed my older LOG records to rectify the matter - but I got addicted to that almost literally insane You Tube video. And now I'm sharin' it to you! 

I hope you identify with this too. 


Horns Up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment